Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

What's new in my world!

Things are really taking off with some new concepts that are being included in new episodes of Anarchistic Knights-a serialadventure and in OAK:Foundations-a serialadventure.


One of the exciting new features is the Anarchistic Knights Fan Site where readers can review comments from other readers and add their own. I've also been experimenting with some newsfeeds and this is one of them. You will see more newsfeeds cropping up as I get more familiar with how they work and get rid of some of the bugs.


You will also notice the inclusion of advertising within the episodes. These are all products that I think very highly of and support. I hope you find them as interesting and powerful as I have.


Lastly this is where I will be rambling on about life in general for those interested. Thanks for your readership and support.


-anarchistbanjo


Powered by Qumana



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?