Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Even More Changes...

Seems like every day I learn something new about this business and shift things a bit. Same thing here.

All I can say is you might notice some changes that make access to all of the blogs much easier.

On the up side I'm really enjoying this and streamlining things so that it is not quite as labor intensive as it has been. Don't get me wrong. This is still very labor intensive but I'm becoming more efficient at creating the posts.

At this point I'm hoping to update the other blogs twice a week. That will be labor intensive!

I've really been having struggles with mirosoft windows and with internet explorer. Thankfully I only have a few sites that require them. Everything else in running very well on linux software.

I've got a split drive on my puter so I can choose either. That has been an education as well!

It's been over 100 degrees today, the hottest day of the year and I'm in a non-air conditioned room!

see you all later!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?