Saturday, July 22, 2006

 
If you have been following Anarchistic Knights-a serialadventure you will notice that I have fallen a bit behind in posting episodes lately. I appologize for that.

Last week my wife and I took a short vacation to Bay Field Wisconsin just to get away from everything for awhile. It was a well needed rest that brings me back eager to jump back into the story.

In other news I would like to introduce the full line of serialadventures:

Anarchistic Knights-a serialadventure

OAK:Foundations-a serialadventure

OAK:Tarot of Love and Romance

Alligator Alley:Modern Survivalism

OAK:Magister Templi

OAK:Magick,Mystery and Madness

There is something here for everyone! The publishing plan is to continue posting updates to Anarchistic Knights-a serialadventure every two days. On the off day I will update one of the others. This will be slow progress but it will happen. Just think of weekly updates on the other stories and check back when you can.

Remember to post comments and feedback here and visti the forum areas!

-bright blessings
-anarchistbanjo

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?