Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Lots of changes

This is a time of changes for OAK and for me. My learning curve is getting better and I'm understanding more about the internet and blogs in general than I ever thought possible.

Look for more minor changes during the upcoming week but basically I've decided to run with wordpress.com as my main vehicle. They have a good product and I like the service.

With my uncanny instinct for error I was focussing on blogger.com as the main vehicle because I liked it the best. Unfortunately blogger is pretty much a has been and must be going out of the business. I can't even upgrade from a free membership anymore.

As I drew more traffic my sites would hit a severe dead end with bandwidth limitations and no way to upgrade.

New traffic has also caused me to upgrade the main OAK web site for more band width. This means I'm gearing up for heavy traffic. I know wordpress.com is a workhorse and can handle the load.

Give a warm welcome to the new additions:

OAK:Modern Survivalism

  • Serialadventures Fan Site

  • Anarchistic Knights-a serialadventure

  • OAK:Foundations-a serialadventure

  • OAK:Tarot of Love and Romance

  • Alligator Alley:Modern Survivalism

  • OAK:Magister Templi

  • OAK:Magick,Mystery and Madness

  • Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?